At Delamode we understand that the success of the company is reliant on employing a highly dedicated, motivated and trained team of professionals. We believe that each and every one of our staff has a key role to play in our development as a company. This is why we provide industry specific training and offer excellent opportunities for employees to follow a successful and rewarding career path.
We pride ourselves on our culture of recognising and rewarding exceptional service. We believe in treating each other with respect and dignity, whilst providing everyone with the equal opportunity to progress within the business.
We are always interested in speaking to industry professionals and if you think your skills set would be well placed within our company then we would be delighted to hear from you.
Please click here to send your CV and we will contact you if a suitable position arises
Vacancies: Road Freight Groupage Operator
Delamode seeks an experienced road freight groupage operator as part of our ongoing groupage consolidations development to and from Europe.
The job role available will expose the candidate to the freight forwarding activities such as:
- Making and receiving of telephone calls from clients, suppliers and overseas offices/agents
- Data entry of information received
- Validation and clarification of cargo bookings for transportation
- Arranging transportation with third party carriers
- Supplier procurement and price negotiation
- Liaising with sales department to help enable the acquirement of new and/or existing business
- Consolidation of import or export cargo and understanding how to maximise international departure payloads
- International transport planning
- Invoicing/charging of transport files
- Benchmarking your service prices against the competition
If you are interested in these positions please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org